Last August, INAIL made available the new OT23 model year 2022 of reduction of the average rate for prevention. The reduction of the rate, governed by the D.M. 3 March 2015, is recognized in a fixed amount, as specified below:
- up to 10 workers, the reduction is 28%;
- from 11 to 50 workers, the reduction is 18%;
- from 51 to 200 workers, the reduction is 10%;
- over 200 workers, the reduction is 5%.
The deadline for submitting the application is about to end. Last useful day 02/28/2022
Compared to last year, the new model is affected by numerous novelties!
- the inclusion of the C-6.11 intervention linked to the mitigation of thermal stress in “severe hot” work environments (e.g. steel mills, foundries, etc.)
- the reintroduction of the intervention related to the adhesion to the Responsible Care program of Federchimica, called E-182;
- Deleted intervention A-3.13 .
- For interventions A-3.2 (replacement of obsolete machines) and C-4.2 (automation of operational phases involving the manual handling of loads) the possibility of carrying out the intervention also by renting or leasing machines has been envisaged, excluding instead for interventions B-5, B-6, B-8 and B-9 (installation of devices suitable for the prevention of road risk on board company vehicles).
The categories of prevention interventions of Mod. OT23/2022 are divided into:
- CATEGORY A: prevention of fatal accidents (non-road)
- Confined and/or suspected pollution environments (A-1);
- Prevention of the risk of falling from a height (A-2);
- Safety of machines and tractors (A-3);
- Prevention of electrical risk (A-4);
- Prevention of risks from insect bites (A-5);
- CATEGORY B: prevention of road risk;
- CATEGORY C: Prevention of occupational diseases
- Noise risk prevention (C-1);
- Prevention of chemical risk (C-2);
- Radon (C-3) risk prevention;
- Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders (C-4);
- Health promotion (C-5);
- Prevention of microclimatic risk (C-6);
- CATEGORY D: training, training and information
- CATEGORY E: organizational measures for health and safety management;
- CATEGORY F: emergency management and PPE;
We report, for convenience and possibility of viewing the document, the attachment of the application to be completed.
Contact us for more information